CRM, makes up the most important part of a customer-focused organization seeking for excellency in all stages of production and service. It helps the organization to raise ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standards and go beyond the customers’ expectations via effective use of information systems.
CRM Integrated Customer Relations
This module consists of the customers’ contact information, identification and personal information as well as the customers’ special demands and suggestions. It is important for developing a healthy relationship with the customers regardless of time and place.
Support Service Management
This module helps the company to monitor demands and suggestions in order to satisfy customers in both production and application levels. Meanwhile, it enables the company to keep track of job orders at the operational level and determine needs and preferences via various managerial reports.
CRM modules can execute independently or can be integrated to the other NARYAZ applications
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Address and contact information
- Personal information (id, business, birthday, anniversary, etc.)
- Black (Stop) List warnings
- Category definitions
- Interview and Meeting Records
- Watching demands and suggestions
- Job and Process Definitions
- Definitions of Procedure Stages
- Preference Determination
- Responsibility Definitions
- Duty Assignments
- Letting the customers to keep track of their demands
- Management Information System